Friday, January 24, 2014

So I have decided to get back to writing on this blog again. I don't even know who reads this and I am not sure that my family even does. but I am going to use it for motivation to keep pressing into the things that I love to do: Family, living for Jesus, running and now going back to college. Yes my wife and I have decided to take the plunge back into the education world and go back to school to attain our teaching degrees. She is going for a degree in Math and I am going to go for the challenging subject of English with working towards finishing up with a masters in school administration. What a challenge this is with a full time job, 4 active kids and a busy life in the community. We have made it through our first class and have completed it successfully and moving on to our next class. I like the format of the school and how they lay out the classes. We take one class every 60 days and then move to the next class. I only have to focus on the one class instead of 2 or 3 classes and trying to juggle those at the same time. I believe that this is very attainable and the way that time flies by now a days, it should not take anytime at all to get that diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment